Saturday, January 2, 2010

Resolutions is it????


2010 is here!!! And I have a lot of dreams and hopes for this upcoming year. I have decided to pick at least 12 resolutions- I prefer to call them dreams, hopes, goals and so on- and so far I have ended up with I believe 14. They are listed to the right - I am sure you have noticed :) and if more come to mind I will gladly add them to my list. I think I will keep my nifty list, yes I love lists, up for the year so that I may constantly be inspired by the ideas that 01/01/2010 has brought to mind. So far at least one for every month of this glorious year. I love the excitemet and possibility that each new year holds and I stand waiting like an empty vessel ready to take it ALL in.
I have a feeling this year the Matthews family will be productive, silly, excited, goofy, exhausted, stretched, humbled, crazy and abundantly happy in all the Lord has for us. I sit here with an overwhelming feeling of love and gratitude for my family and I am ready for another year of this crazy journey that we are on.

Love & Blessings

No comments: