Sunday, January 10, 2010

A week of firsts

Oh what a week it has been. Our precious Ethan turned 6 months old this past Thursday and with this milestone came a whole bunch of firsts. First bites of solid (well soupy) food, first time at the big pool at the YMCA and first time at the church nursery. Phew!!!
Well the food has been a big hit, Ethan loves his pureed banana and I think he would just keep eating if it would not run out :) My little growing boy. We will be trying some carrots this next week and then off to some sweet potatoes.
The pool was a big success as well, he even kicked his feet a bit and to make it all better Zander had a pretty good time as well, at least no screaming this time.
To top off this week of firsts, we tried out the nursery at church for the first time. He of course did great while I sat in the sanctuary quite anxious for service to be over. Soon enough I got to hold my little guy snuggly in my arms. All well :)
Time is flying by but we are excitedly awaiting all the other firsts that are coming our way.

Love & Blessings

1 comment:

Robin Bailey said...

Ethan is 6 months old?!?! That is amazing. It goes so quickly.... Love you guys and we missed you all yesterday. I am at home with the kids today, Will has an upset tummy today. Bless your fam.