Thursday, January 7, 2010

Zumba


I am in love-with a fitness program. Yes I have joined the thousands of  fitness fanatics on their newest craze- Zumba!
This is such a great and most importantly fun excercise. The first time I went I had a good time but by the end of the 1 hour session I truly questioned if I had really gotten a good workout. The next morning answered that question for me with almost an entire body of wonderfully sore muscles. Of course I decided to go again and it was once again a fun effortless workout with very obvious results. Now I am hooked and can't wait to go again.
I am of course super excited about this as this is right in line with one of my resolutions for this year- getting healthy and in shape. Great!!!!
So lets Zumba everyone!!

Love & Blessings

1 comment:

Robin Bailey said...

You make me want to try it! When is it? Maybe once we're back in February I'll be brave and try it out. :) Good for you Claudia on working out!