Sunday, January 2, 2011

Welcome 2011!!!!!!

Here is to another year, another opportunity and so many more memories!

What a year 2010 has been to us. Many things have changed yet stayed the same and many dreams have been placed in my heart. I believe that these passions and desires will only grow in the coming year and I am excited to see what will evolve out of my hearts desires.

2010 will go down in my books as a year of hidden treasures, as I never really felt that the year brought many awe inspiring moments yet managed to bring many blessings and revelations that might have gone amiss in those big moments that we sometimes yearn after.
I am truly grateful for the lessons that have been learned and the growth we have experienced as a family.

As we are looking upon 2011 I am convinced that this will be a wonderful year, filled with God's love and grace and abundant moments of awe inspiring beauty.
So buckle up and let's get ready for the ride!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: