Monday, December 21, 2009

Blogging here we go!

Today I have made the decision to start a blog for our family. I figured as I have time this would be a fun place to share memories, events and family stories. As I am building this blog I am faced with the realization that I might not have much time for this but figured at the same time that if I took the time to update this blog instead of hanging out on Facebook, then I will be ok.

Today is Monday and in our house this means "Jammie Day". Zander looks forward to these days all day long, as he is just in love with wearing his pjs for clothes. We will be tackling household chores and the rest of Christmas preparations- well hopefully anyway.

Ethan has now entered the stage of being incredibly interactive and would like to be played with, tickled, snuggled, kissed and talked to ALL the time. What precious gift from the Lord, and housework can wait for the enjoyment of these fleeting moments.

That's it for now. Mmh, considering coming up with a clever way to sign of my posts, well lets see if any creative ideas come to mind.

Love & Blessings

No comments: