Thursday, October 21, 2010

Switching gears

I wanted to update this blog with some news relevant to this blog-wow that is a bit redundant:)
I have decided to switch gears a bit as to what I want this blog to be and to become. First change I have changed the name of this blog to "Our life homemade", please update this if you are following me. New spot on the web is http://www.ourlifehomemade.blogspot.com/  I have found that I am passionate about being a stay at home mom as well as all things basic and homemade. Therefor I decided to change the title of this blog along with the postings you can all expect in the future. Yes it will of course continue to be about my family, but in addition I will be blogging about things like recipes, products, finds, crafts; I will be posting tutorials about some of the things I do as well. In addition, I have created a You Tube channel and will be uploading videos in the near future- as soon as I figure all that editing stuff out :) My You Tube name is "cmatty25". 
I hope you will come and enjoy this blog and please feel free to leave questions, comments or even request about something you might want to hear or see about.


Love & Blessings

No comments: